Website Specialized UK
Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Are you a natural at developing positive relationships with internal and external customers? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented teammates? Do you have an interest in cycling and are you eager to help others get on a bike? If you were able to answer ‘yes’ to these questions, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Rider Care Representative to join Specialized UK, providing first-class customer service support to our retail partners and fellow riders.
- Rider Care Manager
- Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance Teams, Global Rider Care team, Global Quality team
- UK Retailer Partners
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Support our dealers and riders with positive and productive conversations to solve their queries, on the phone, by email and in person as required
- Respond to dealer inquiries, providing support for all lines of Specialized product, warranty evaluations, technical support and service parts
- Resolve unique or complex issues through creative, rider focussed solutions
- Promote relationships between Specialized and the network of retailers
- Collaborate with the global team, management and internal departments as necessary to resolve rider and product issues
- Travel: some travel to events throughout the UK may be required
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- We’re a community of Rider Care Specialists who can help you get up to speed on the specifics of our products. If you own a bike and like to tinker with the basics, that’s a great place to start. If you are proficient in bicycle maintenance and repair proficiency, then that’s good too
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (Oracle would be a bonus!)
- Experience in working with a CRM system is helpful, but we can show you the ropes if not!
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
- Excellent time management skills to ensure workload is prioritised to meet customer needs and team KPIs
- An interest in, and some basic knowledge of Specialized products and the cycling industry in general
- Ability to suggest and carry out practical actions/solutions to deal with issues and solve problems
Hours / Admin
- Specialized UK operate between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however, we have a dynamic working policy which means we offer flexibility in the hours you work throughout the week
- Location: our Head Office is in Chessington, Surrey, however our dynamic approach to work means you may spend some of your week working from home
- English (fluent)
Apply for this position via https://boards.greenhouse.io/specialized/jobs/2637687 and send us your resume and cover letter in English. To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receiving your video application.
Closing date: 26th April 2021
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.