In this role you will be a key member of our Rider Care team providing first class after sales customer service support for all Specialized products to both our retail partners and our riders.
This is a wide-ranging role with varied responsibilities where you are required to possess a high level of product knowledge from a specification and service perspective. As well as be extremely technically savvy with the use of an industry leading CRM system to track, record and progress cases to a solution within company processes and procedures with the goal of providing the industry leading customer experience.
- Rider Care Manager
- Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance Teams, Global Rider Care team, Global Quality team.
- UK Retailer Partners
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS|
- Primarily respond to both our dealers and rider’s needs, on both a technical and mechanical level via email/telephone or directly at HQ or at a third party location such as retail stores and events
- Respond to consumers technical and mechanical enquires where applicable via email/telephone or directly
- Be first point of call for dealers and end users in all matters regarding new technical product
- Have a good understanding of our ERP operating system; Oracle, this involves sales order management, warranty order management issuing orders with negative lines
- Fully versed in our CRM; Salesforce. This is an essential tool in providing industry leading customer service through case management to company processes
- Ensure that every return/inspection you process is completed fully, and any dealer follow up calls are actioned within Agreed Company Service Levels.
- Be prepared to work on rider’s bikes, whether returned by the dealer, or rider. This is including VIP and urgent needs as deemed by the company either at HQ or in the field
- Be available to assist with reworks/recalls when required, possibly at short notice
- Communicate well with all departments when required
- Be punctual, polite and represent the brand to the highest standard at all times
- Unloading/Loading deliveries when required
- Picking and packing of daily orders
- Report to your manager on weekly basis with review of working week and plan for the week ahead
- Be responsible for making sure that the Rider Care department is working in a well maintained, and tidy working environment
- Keep abreast of all equipment related issues in the Industry and develop a thorough understanding of all Specialized product lines
- Keep across all product updates and be the champion of knowledge from an after sales perspective
- Collaborate with the global team on quality issues through our ‘QPR system’
- Travel: some travel to events throughout the UK may be required. These could potentially involve staying away overnight. Some international travel may be required
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bicycle maintenance and repair proficiency – CYTEC qualified bike mechanic level 3
Experience – What you will need to Win
- 2+ Years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC proficiency in order entry systems (Oracle preferred), Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience in working with a CRM system
- Ability to work on own or as part of team
- Excellent time management skills to ensure workload is prioritised to meet customer needs and department KPI’s
- In depth technical knowledge of Specialized product and the cycling industry in general
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Hours / Admin
- 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday Monday to Friday. However, flexibility is required as there will occasionally be business a need to work some weekends
- 40 hours per week (1-hour lunch unpaid)
- Location: based at Head Office in Chessington, Surrey, UK
- Salary: based upon experience
- English (fluent)
Are you Specialized?
Are you motivated to connect with our Retailers and Riders through our ‘Specialized’ and ‘Turbo’ brands in an authentic way? Do you enjoy the challenge resolving customer enquiries creating a positive experience with the goal to make those riders and retailers loyal to our brand for life? If your answer to these questions is “yes”, we want to talk to you! To strengthen our Rider Care Team, we are looking for a Rider Care Representative!
Apply for this position via email@example.com and send us your resume and cover letter in English. To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receiving your video application.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing – every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.