Website Carbon Bike Repair
Carbon Bike Repair continues to expand at quite a pace, we are the premier carbon repair and restoration company in the UK and take work in from all over the world. Our plans for this year are to considerably increase throughput and to expand to meet demand from other market segments. The role is for a mix of office and light manual work, will suit a bright and active candidate. There will be the possibility to expand from the initially stated role into other areas as the company expands over the next few years.
To represent the Company in the best possible light, in a competent, polite, and friendly manner, whether in person, by e mail or on the telephone, ensuring the customer’s experience of CBR is always the very best, and excellent in every detail. To work with collaborative colleagues but minimal direction once fully trained, and to enjoy your role in a professional yet friendly environment.
- Meeting and greeting customers in the Front Office
- Answering customer quote requesting e mails for repair work
- Answering general enquiries by phone
- Booking in frames and bikes into the company ticketing system
- Processing work to the carbon and restoration teams
- Preparing frames and bikes for return shipping
- Moving frames, bikes, and shipping boxes
- Experience of office or light industrial work
- Love of cycling and or knowledge of the bike trade ideal but not required
- Ability to be articulate and unflustered in front of customers
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent with computers , e mail, spreadsheets, images etc
- Knowledge and or interest in Social Media projects for Company promotion would be ideal but not required
- Full time role £ 19 – 24,000 pa
- Holidays 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Hours Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00 ( 1 hour for lunch ) currently no weekend work
- Office Team Kit will be provided
- Light lifting and plenty of walking form much of the daily regime
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.