Website Chicken Cyclekit
Chicken Cyclekit are looking to expand their internal Sales Team, and are looking to add an additional Sales Administrator to work in their busy sales office. This role has a primary focus on actively supporting our network of dealers across the UK.
The Chicken Cyclekit portfolio includes some of the biggest brands in the industry and we strive to ensure that our dealers get the best support and brand experience the industry can offer.
A hard-working natural communicator with a passion for bicycles and people, the ideal candidate will be able to apply strong account/relationship management skills, build brand awareness, help grow revenues towards achieving company goals and work collaboratively with our external Area Sales Managers.
There is a real possibility of progression from this role within this fast-growing business.
- Build strong relationships with all IBDs at the store owner, manager, and shop employee level
- Help execute Chicken Cyclekit’s sales and service initiatives closely aligned with our company goals to reach and surpass our targets for revenue & profitability
- Largely focused on existing account management but with a controlled and selective approach to new account expansion
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude and desire to roll up the sleeves when necessary to get the job done
- The ideal candidate is an avid cyclist and have a strong interest in, and knowledge of the cycling & fitness arena
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office
- To live within a commutable radius of Leighton Buzzard, Beds
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.