Website Beyond Bikes
Sales Advisor – Full Time or Part Time including Saturday work.
Beyond Bikes is the evolution of Beyond Mountain Bikes founded in 1997. Under new management the sales and workshop business has grown above bike-boom rates. A new marketing plan is already having a big impact on the business and the showroom will be doubling in size. Just recently the workshop has been awarded Shimano Service Centre status. The shop is based in a small arts and crafts retail development on the outskirts of Cranleigh close to the Surrey Hills. We stock Trek, Specialized, Orbea, Cervelo and Frog bikes along with brands such as Ale, Fizik, Silca, Wahoo, Kask, Tacx and Endura. A true independent destination cycle shop
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bike loving individual who has the following qualities to ensure we deliver the Beyond Bikes experience to our customers
- Understands what it means to deliver great customer service
- Experience of retail EPOS software
- Great cycling knowledge and be a keen cyclist
- Work well as part of a team, be flexible and proactive
- Have an interest in modern social media channels
- You will be responsible for store presentation and stock control
- Be up to date with new products in the marketplace and what’s in store
For the right person we will pay the right salary and also offer a pension scheme along with a best in class ride to work/staff discounts. The shop hours are Mon-Fri 10am-6pm with occasional Saturday cover. We are open to applications from passionate cyclists wanting to work either full or part time.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.