Website WHEELBASE Midlands
POSITION: Sales Assistant – Full time and Part time
LOCATION: WHEELBASE Midlands, Coventry
We are currently looking for outstanding applicants to be Full Time and Part Time Sales Assistants at our brand-new retail store – WHEELBASE Midlands in Coventry.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a busy retail environment and delivering outstanding service to our all customers. We sell the latest products from the leading brands across all cycling disciplines – mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
You will be a positive member of the team, sales focused and offer a best-in-class customer experience through great dynamics, a premium product range, accurate sales recording, time management and merchandising.
The role is fast paced, varied and testing.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Achieve a best-in-class customer experience and ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service.
- Have a passion for cycling and develop your product knowledge across mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure bikes, clothing and accessories.
- Engage with customers, from meeting and greeting to asking questions, listening, and understanding their needs.
- Correctly process your sales and keep the customer up to date with progress.
- Be a team player – support the Store Manager and the rest of your store team.
- Create a positive working environment and deliver the WHEELBASE brand values and culture of openness, inclusivity and community.
- The store must be merchandised daily following guidance from HQ and always presented to a high standard.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
- Passionate about cycling.
- Willingness to develop inter-personal skills and product knowledge.
- Ability to be a team player and motivated to deliver the best customer service.
- Have great commercial sense and be sales orientated.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy retail environment.
- Meet challenges with a positive attitude.
- General IT skills.
HOURS: Full and part time roles available.
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience
HOLIDAY: 28 days paid holidays, including bank holidays (pro rata on days worked)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional working environment
- Casual but smart dress code
- Staff social opportunities
TO APPLY: if you would like to apply to join the WHEELBASE Midlands team, please email a covering letter explaining the role you would like to apply for plus your experience and why you would be an ideal candidate to join the team, plus please attach an up-to-date CV. Email your application to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 January 2022
PLEASE NOTE: due to high volumes of applications if you do not hear back from us with a request for an interview, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.