Website Giant Lincoln
We have a vacancy for a full time member of staff working as part of a close knit team on the shop floor. You will get to experience life in the flagship Giant brand store at Doddington Hall, Doddington Lincoln, catering for three main markets, commuters/leisure riders, road and mountain bike with a shop floor space of just over 2000 square feet.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, customer focused and knowledgeable, able to work under pressure when required. If you think you fit the bill drop us a line!
- Experience in the cycle industry preferable
- Friendly, approachable and customer focused
- A cycle enthusiast
Position: Full Time (37.5 hours per week including weekends)
Salary:Competitive (Dependent on experience and knowledge)
Job Type: Full-time
Email your CV to email@example.com
- An ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team in a busy bike store within the previous six months.
- Customer Service skills essential with an understanding of how to close the sale.
- You should be familiar with road, mountain and hybrid bikes and the various and current technologies they feature.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- IT skills
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.