Website Banjo Cycles
We are currently seeking a full time sales assistant/Assistant Manager staff member at Banjo Cycles in Newbury. The successful candidate will have industry experience, a passion for cycling and be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about all kinds of bikes. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to be passionate and informative about high end cycling equipment with a focus on delivering a great customer service experience, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised shop floor.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues.
- Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
- Booking in delivery and stock transfers
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills.
- You will need to be thorough and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have a basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
- Any mechanical skills are welcome and will be viewed favourably but not essential for this role.
If you have any questions please pop in and come and have a chat with one of our friendly staff members!
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject header – Sales Assistant/Assistant Manager.
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Working Hours: 40 hours worked on a rota basis including weekends
Salary: Dependent on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.