Website Balfe's Bikes
We have some fantastic roles at present due to our continued expansion we are recruiting for Sales Assistants across London & the Home Counties.
Our Sales Assistant help customers identify and purchase products they require / desire. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s customer base, growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Answer the shop phone and deal with any queries.
- Booking in repair work for the workshop with customers over the phone or instore.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Manage point-of-sale processes.
- To be actively involved in the receiving and organising deliveries accordingly
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Liaise with the Store Manager on window dressing and merchandising.
- End of day cleaning duties, including tidying store, fixing stock and sweeping if necessary.
- Follow all of the companies policies and procedures.
- You will have a responsibility to understand the technical aspects of the products sold in relation to how they work with the objects they are designed to fit to.
- keep up to date with market and product developments.
- Follow company training plans which are provided in house and on behalf of our suppliers. These are coordinated by company management.
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.