Website Infinity Cycles LTD
We are currently seeking a full time sales & customer support assistant at our flagship Durham HQ. The successful candidate will have a passion for cycling and be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about all kinds of bikes – previous cycle industry experience is preferred but is not essential. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes, with a focus on delivering a great customer service experience, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised shop floor.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store.
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues.
- Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
- Booking in delivery and stock transfers.
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills.
- You will need to be thorough and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have a basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
- Any mechanical skills are welcome and will be viewed favourably but not essential for this role.
Salary Range: £19,760 – £21,320
Working Hours: 40 hours worked on a rota basis including Saturdays
How to apply: Please email covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th December 2021
Start date for successful applicant: Monday 17th January 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.