Website Stif Mountain Bikes
Stif Mountain Bikes are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join us at our new Bristol store.
Stif is one of the UK’s leading mountain bike stores and you would be joining a busy team of passionate staff.
You will need experience of working within the cycling industry and excellent knowledge of high-end mountain bikes and componentry.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to –
- Serving customers both in store, over the phone and via email.
- You will need to be competent at specifying and correctly advising our knowledgeable customers on their custom bike builds.
- Setting up Demo bikes for customer’s needs, with thorough attention to detail.
- Advising customers on technical product purchases such as componentry, technical clothing, helmets, protection etc.
- Merchandising and replenishment of the shop floor displays.
- Keeping the shop clean, tidy and presentable.
- Mechanical experience would be a benefit but not essential.
We pride ourselves on industry leading customer service. The products that we specialise in and sell are some of the very best that the industry has to offer, and our customers are often discerning enthusiasts. In line with this, the attention to detail and level of customer service required from any of our staff needs to be very high.
The ideal candidate will always go the extra mile to help a customer out. An approachable manner, excellent communication skills and good telephone manner are a must.
Experience using an EPOS system is advantageous, and ideally of course, you will be an enthusiastic mountain bike rider yourself!
In return for your hard work, as one of our valued team members you can expect a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Please enclose your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.