We are currently recruiting for a Bike enthusiast to join the Hotlines team in South Queensferry.
The Sales and Tech Advisor is a key role that delivers sales, technical support and targeted promotional / brand sell in. The primary function of this role is to ensure our independent dealer network has a head office contact to ensure all sales orders, queries and technical support can be managed.
A proactive sales approach through outbound calls schedules via call plans to deliver pre-defined territory sales targets. Selling across all brands, promotions and supporting the Field Sales Reps with follow up calls and prospecting.
The Sales and Tech Advisor will also be on hand to provide technical assistance, ensuring our dealers receive best in class product support and advice.
- Sales – ensuring outbound sales calls are made against a pre-determined call plan.
- Brand and Promotions Focus – delivering outbound sales support for any new brand sell in initiative and product promotions to help achieve the overall sales target.
- Order Processing – managing all inbound orders and placing all orders onto the order management system.
- Technical Support – being the first point of contact for any product specific question and technical support.
- Area of Expertise – this role will also include the management of a specific area of expertise. This could include product category expertise, operational expertise or systems.
- Events – support at dealer demo and launch/sales events.
- Meeting sales targets
- Outbound call targets
- Door / brand listing targets achieved
- Targets relating to specific areas of expertise
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- Technical expertise within the bike sector.
- A passion for the products and brands that Hotlines Europe represents.
- Can work under pressure and against demanding sales targets and objectives.
- A self-motivated and driven individual.
- First class communicator with experience in tele sales.
Who are Hotlines?
Hotlines is a group of passionate industry professionals with a shared interest in providing quality products and premium customer service. We share a passion for cycling and are driven by a desire to improve the cycling experience for consumers and our valued dealer base. Everyone compliments the team and influences their part of the company; we pride ourselves on working hard and enjoying what we do. Join us at this exciting time of growth.
What do we do?
Hotlines is a distributor of premium goods to the cycling industry in the UK and Worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient service and expert product knowledge. We are the exclusive UK distributor for many of the leading brands within the cycling industry. If you work hard, love cycling and show this enthusiasm day to day, we are looking for you…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.