Website On Your Bike
Senior Cycle Mechanic – London
Job Title: Senior Cycle Mechanic
Salary Bracket: £27,000 to £33,000 DOE
Respond to: email@example.com
Due to our continued success and the expansion of our store at London Bridge coupled with our intention to open a further shop in Sussex/Surrey as a sister store to our East Grinstead Shop, we are looking for a number of Full time Senior Mechanics, as well as more Junior positions Full and Part Time and Seasonal Working.
We are a family bike shop who have just entered into our 38th year of success. You might be working as a senior mechanic already in one of the large multiples and you are looking for a more secure future and a change into a friendly and experienced bike shop who will invest in your training and future giving you a voice in our organisation.
Most importantly, we are a team and we value the ability to have fun, support one another whilst still being able to deliver the highest levels of service and customer service on a daily basis.
Ideally you will have most or all of the following :-
- Experience working on various bikes including Brompton, Road, Hybrid and E-Bikes
- A commercial outlook and the ability to work with our customers to provide a fair and accurate quotation for service jobs and parts
- A good understanding of the supply industry and the ability to source parts where necessary, also working with the Technical Departments to ensure we are always in front of market changes
- An outgoing personality who will enjoy engaging with all of our team and customers
- Prove you can deliver excellent customer service and quality mechanical skills
- Love cycling of all types.
- Enjoy working flexibly as we are a team!
- The skills to pass Cytech level 2 or equivalent
- Be able to use your skills to support fellow team members across all sites
Our Senior Mechanics have very competitive salaries dependant on experience and location. We offer excellent Staff Discounts and pensions.
Apply now by emailing your CV to london.Jobs@onyourbike.com with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for the job. Your CV should outline your full employment history and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to london.Jobs@onyourbike.com.