Website THE BIKE MAN
The Bike Man is a small and very busy bike shop, we are looking to grow to meet the huge demand that we are all experiencing within the industry.
We have a team that has been working with us for a few years now and we are keen to add to it.
As a shop we pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and mechanical ability as well as our interpersonal skills and customer service levels.
We value our position within our community greatly and always look to maintain and improve ourselves.
We are looking to fill a full time position of 5 days a week.
- You may have a Cytech qualification or similar but it’s not essential.
- You need to be enthusiastic and hardworking as we will be relying on you to help us grow the business.
- You are an experienced mechanic with a fine attention to detail with perfection and pride in what you do.
- You are proficient at managing your workload and co-ordinating with colleagues to get work completed.
- You’re a salesperson with a good knowledge of products and you know how to sell them.
- You are highly motivated and you get excited about bike stuff.
- Your customer service and communication skills are excellent and you have respect for the variety of people you will meet.
Job description- General running of the shop and mechanic work.
The repair of bicycles within the shop, either on the shop floor or in the back workshop.
Booking in jobs and managing your workload using our booking system.
Speaking to customers about their bookings and quoting accordingly.
Answering emails and phone calls.
Ordering stock for jobs and the shop floor.
Opening and closing the shop when required to.
Salary: To discuss but very competitive
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.