Who we are:
As experts in multi-sports distribution, ZyroFisher provides cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit our brands, customers, and consumers. This is the philosophy that guides how we do business every day, driven by innovative market strategies and outstanding customer support. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments and ZyroFisher are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
Joining our team:
As the cycling industry continues to boom, this is a very exciting time to be joining ZyroFisher and being part of this growth opportunity is a great way to fast track your career.
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products we distribute, there are lots more benefits to being part of the ZyroFisher team. Because our people really matter to us, we offer our employees lots of rewards and benefits and the list continues to grow, but here we name a few;
- Flexible hybrid working patterns,
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays,
- Contractual sickness benefit and pension contributions,
- Discounted outdoor wear with partner brands,
- Life milestone gifts (marriage, significant birthday, new baby, etc.),
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- On-site parking at HQ,
- Casual dress,
- Free tea and coffee,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And every now and again our managers like to treat their teams to lunches out or an array of sweet treats.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Sales Team at ZyroFisher. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, you will lead the Amazon and eBay accounts across the UK and European territories. You will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth across direct and marketplace platforms. With a strong commercial focus, you will liaise with external and internal stakeholders, to implement and optimise sales strategies including A+ brand and product content, range assortment and segmentation, AMS trade plans that drive traffic and conversion.
There will be a requirement for a high level of data management and analytical skills to determine key opportunities. The key parts of your role will include but are not limited to;
- Analysing and interpreting customer and market data to drive sales and strategic direction.
- Establishing and maintaining productive, positive, and proactive account relationships.
- Responsible for the accounts P&L and achieving monthly sales and margin targets across European territories, inclusive of ROI across AMS trade plans.
- Negotiating relevant account commercial terms to improve net cash margin.
- Having a proactive approach to inventory planning and trend analysis
- Ownership of all fulfilment performance, targeting continuous improvement in Vendor Lead Time and maintaining relevant necessary metrics of Prime and Top Rated Seller
- Analysing missed replenishment order reports and developing strategies to improve fill rate
- Responsible for creating sales forecasts for seasonal brands and work collaboratively with the Demand Planning team achieve excellent availability, using and validating account forecasts where relevant
- Reporting on periodic sales in/out and monitor levels of secondary supply, implementing strategies to reduce occurrences
- Leading and developing your team on range depth, content and trade plan activities to excel in channel strategies, maximising margin return and brand stability
- Working with the Brand team, identify and secure brand listings and AMS funding for Amazon and ebay.
- Manage AVS output efficiently to improve our service offering and maximise the financial return.
- Working closely with our Brand Management and Marketing Teams to execute best in class brand representation through all channels, ensuring alignment to our financial goals and the brand values.
- Continuously improve the sales strategy by adapting to developing account processes and opportunities
- Compiling monthly board reports detailing Amazon performance against key metrics
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, demonstration clinics, sporting events and other corporate events as necessary.
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding and up to date knowledge of the bicycle and outdoor market, the customer’s position and the opportunity to ZyroFisher including knowledge of the company’s product portfolio, and how products compare with competitor brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and challenge best practice with new ways of thinking. You will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with online retailers
- Experience with Amazon via vendor central is critical for this role
- Consumer and key account management knowledge
- An analytical individual with the ability to drill down on data
- Consistent track records of delivering against target
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments in the business to deliver results
- Experienced in managing abroad and SKU intensive portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of Amazon vendor/seller central, data analysis, ecommerce promotions
- A high level of energy and curiosity
- Good understanding of a P&L and financial analysis
- Strong influencing skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications, primarily excel with ability to create charts, graphs, formulas, vlookup and pivot tables
- Digital Experience
- Experience of demand and inventory planning
If this sounds like you, please apply!
So, if we sound like the company for you and you think you’re ready for the challenge of this role, then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for lengthy essays, fireworks or fancy introduction video….simply make it easy for us to read how great you are and why you’d be the perfect fit.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only. ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.