Senior Product Manager (Apparel)
Madison is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories to UK and international markets. As part of our continuous growth and development, we are now seeking to recruit a Senior Product Manager (Clothing) to join our team. It is an exciting time for cycling and Madison’s brands and so this role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate.
Madison Clothing and HUMP, have strong and longstanding brand positions in the UK market place for which we have great ambition for continued growth. We are looking to employ a product lead with experience of managing and developing commercially successful clothing ranges in the bicycle or technical sports apparel markets.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be managing the planning, development and delivery of our HUMP and MADISON CLOTHING ranges and products. You will oversee our experienced design, technical and development team to optimise efficient processes that enable the delivery of product – on brief and on time. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Ownership of the Range Critical Path- including sign offs
- Ownership of all product range planning – mid and long term.
- Working with internal teams to understand customers, the market landscape, pricing and appropriate NPD.
- Creation of product briefs for the design team
- Coordinate design & development teams seasonally
- Work with our pro-teams to develop and produce bespoke teamwear designs
- Management of samples for brand, sales & marketing teams
- Work with purchasing & production teams to establish seasonal buys
- Provide the brand team with information to produce GTM data
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business and develop your career in product leadership.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply please email CV with covering email and current salary details to: Deb.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use ‘SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER’ in subject header.
Closing date: 06/02/2021
Please note that we usually receive a high volume of applications for our roles and we therefore may only respond to successful candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to Deb.email@example.com.