Website Fully Charged
Fully Charged is an eBike specialist company offering the world’s best electric bikes from the largest eBike showroom in the UK and state-of-the-art eBike servicing right next to London Bridge.
As an independent London-born business, we are not “just another bike shop”. We are leading the eBike revolution in the UK, offering a unique physical experience and building a large digital footprint for eBikes.
Electric bikes are the fastest growing method of transport in the world offering countless benefits to people and our planet. By raising awareness of them and encouraging people and businesses to use them, we will help accelerate the world’s transition into sustainable transport. We have recently moved into and dominated the business eCargo bike market here in London, supplying fleets of eCargo bikes to small, medium and large size businesses.
What we are looking for:
We are a dedicated 15 person team and are now looking to grow our business and remain #1 in the industry during this exciting electric revolution. We are looking for someone who will become an integral part of our team and can help us shape the future of London!
We don’t want someone to simply fill a role. We are looking for someone who will be a strong culture fit and who will bring enthusiasm and innovation to the position. The ideal candidate would be passionate about Fully Charged and would be ready to get stuck-in right away.
*We will not be considering candidates who do not submit a video cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greet all customers with a friendly demeanor upon arrival
- Answer all questions from in-store customers
- Proactively suggest products that fit clients’ needs and may be of interest to them
- Provide the CEO and Director of Operations ideas to improve sales and streamline sales process
- Manage Junior Sales Associates to ensure customers receive the best possible service
- Maintain a clean, organised, and safe workshop
- Assist with other shop tasks, including but not limited to sales, stock handling, cleaning, and maintaining displays
- Understanding of eBikes and related products
- Fast learner with positive attitude towards eBikes and our environment
- 3+ years experience in sales
- Excellent organisational and administrative capability with a keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of online systems and basic IT skill set
- Proactive, ambitious, motivated, forward-thinker, and keen to get involved where needed
- Strong problem solving capability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with Citrus-Lime is preferred
- London based is strongly preferred
What we can offer you:
- Incredible sales training from industry leaders, the sales director, and the company founder. This training will include trips to the manufacturer’s facilities to learn everything about the amazing brands that we carry (timing is dependent on covid-19 health guidelines).
- Will consider part-time or full-time.
- Discounts on eBikes and merchandise, including the Green Commute Initiative.
- A fun team in a thriving eco business with exciting new tech.
- Salary: Circa £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience).
- Commission packages (note: will not be eligible for commission during the first 3-6 months of training).
This is the time for eBikes to become a major part of our society in the UK and it could not be a more exciting time to get your foot in the door with this incredible career opportunity!
Please send CV, and 2 minute video cover letter to email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.