Website Canyon Bicycles
At Canyon, you’re able to thrive in a dynamic workplace surrounded by people who share your passion for riding. For us, it’s essential that all employees are fully dedicated to what they do so that together, we can exceed the high standards we set ourselves, our products and our services. True innovation and a rich variety of hands on tasks where you can actively see the difference you make are just part of our day to day. That’s what’s special about working at Canyon.
To continue our development of Canyon UK further we are expanding our Service and Technical support offering to both new and existing customers. We are looking to add one highly skilled, highly motivated Senior Service Technician to play a key role in exceeding customer expectations.
This is no ordinary Service position. Providing great customer service is the most important part of our plans to grow the Canyon brand in the UK and our Technical Service team are the point of contact for Canyon service, repair and warranty consumers. Based in our Surrey Service Centre this role will primarily undertake Technical and Mechanical service along with warranty work across the whole model range of Canyon bicycles.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of general mechanical duties across both Road and MTB platforms
- Experience of working with ebike systems including, Shimano and Bosch
- Willing to attend technical training both in Germany and the UK
- Adoption of predefined timeframes for service works
- Documentation of individual service cases
- Bike cleaning and degreasing as required
- Active participation in stock taking and ownership of associated processes
- Able to follow predefined processes for work and logistics
- Direct communication to customers
- Service job estimations to customers
- Proactive with regular feedback in Project development meetings
- Act as a contributor to the Customer Service Strategy
- Good understanding of IT systems and processes
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone outstanding and exceptional in everything they do with the following skills and experience:
- Great knowledge of bikes and current trends of riding. It is vital that you’re passionate about bikes and have a desire to demonstrate this through the standard of your work.
- A proactive attitude with a work ethic that is unmatched. You will have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to provide industry leading Technical Service to every Canyon consumer.
- You thrive on challenging service cases and take pride in solving problems.
- Previous workshop experience is essential. CYTECH qualifications are a must.
- Every Canyon employee must be able to communicate with our customers effectively. It is critical you have a great telephone manner and excellent written skills.
- IT literate across a number of packages with strong organisational and admin skills. Training will be provided in both Germany and our UK office.
- You are tenacious, enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious and committed. These are our basic principles and the standards by which we judge ourselves daily.
What should you do if you think you fit the bill? Get in touch and tell us why you deserve this fantastic opportunity.
Closing date for applications Monday 30th March
To apply for this job email your details to Nallen@canyon.com.