Website Canyon Bicycles UK
Service and Warranty Agent
Canyon Bicycles UK – Chessington, Surrey
Hours: Weekdays, normal office hours with occasional weekend work.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Canyon Bicycles. Through 2019/20 we have experienced continued phenomenal growth in the UK meaning we are again recruiting.
Canyon Bicycles UK Ltd is a subsidiary of Canyon Bicycles in Germany. As the leading online cycle retailer in Europe we have a unique business model in the cycle industry. All Canyon bikes are sold exclusively online at www.canyon.com and shipped direct from our factory in Germany to customers in the UK and Ireland. This model means we can combine great products, German engineering and innovative product development all at incredibly competitive prices. Back this up with consistent test winning reviews and you have an opportunity to work for a company that will define your career.
The Canyon operation in the UK was set up in 2012 to provide sales, marketing, technical service and customer support to the UK market. As an online only business, providing the best possible customer service experience is integral to our business.
We have an expanding and dedicated team in the UK and are looking to develop this further through addition of a number of key staff appointments in the coming weeks.
Providing great post sales customer service support is crucial to our plans to grow the Canyon brand in the UK and our Service and Warranty team are the primary point of contact for Canyon consumers. The job involves handling incoming phone, email enquiries on a wide range of matters; warranty support, service enquiries, maintenance parts queries and much more. It is this team within our family that keeps Canyon consumers riding.
The position is based in our Chessington Office/Service centre which provides a fantastic and sociable working environment for bike enthusiasts to excel.
The Person We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone outstanding and exceptional in everything they do with the following skills and experience:
- Great knowledge of bikes. It is vital that you’re obsessive about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport.
- A helpful and proactive attitude. Previous customer service experience is essential. Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to provide industry leading customer service to every Canyon consumer. You thrive on engaging your customers and take pride in problem solving.
- Good technical product knowledge is crucial. You must be able to identify issues quickly and advise accordingly. You will be supporting Road enthusiasts, MTB gurus and e-bike riders so your knowledge must exceed theirs.
- You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have good writing skills and punctuation and a great, positive telephone manner.
- You would preferably have experience of dealing with industry suppliers, their B2B systems along with ordering and returns protocols.
- Computer literate, strong organisational and admin skills.
- You are efficient with your time and embrace process. We are always busy so expect an environment that supports hard work and rewards teamwork.
- You are tenacious, creative, driven, enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious, committed with a work ethic that is unmatched. These are our basic principles and the standards by which we judge ourselves daily.
What should you do if you think you fit the bill?
Get in touch and tell us why you deserve this incredible opportunity.
Email email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter and importantly your salary expectations.
Closing date for applications is Friday July 3rd.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.