Role: Service Centre – Mechanic
Reports to: Store Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: We are currently seeking a full time Bike Mechanic at our Pinarello Store in Manchester. The successful candidate will have industry experience, a passion for cycling and be able to build, repair and service all kinds of bicycles. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to service and maintain premium bicycles, then we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain & manage an efficient workshop including the servicing diary.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service, maintenance, and repairs of customers bicycles.
- Maintain service parts inventory on a weekly basis to maximise revenue and turnaround of tasks.
- Liaise with HQ on any matters relating to warranty, re-finishing, and replacement of products.
- Assist the sales team when necessary for technical advice.
- You will have knowledge of a broad range of bicycles to enable bicycle assembly, identifying faults and assessing what kind of repairs or maintenance are required.
- CyTech Level 2 or equivalent but a minimum of Level 1 will be considered.
- You will need to be thorough and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and store colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft products and CyberTill EPOS would be an advantage.
Requirements: You will work a 40-hour week on a rota of 5 days including Saturdays and Bank Holidays. Holiday entitlement is 28 days. Pension scheme, staff loan and purchase plan benefits are also provided.
If you wish to be part of one of the premium bicycle brands, please send your CV with current salary to:
Margaret Herety – Retail Stores Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.