Website Seabass Cycles
Shop Floor Sales Manager
Busy Independent South East London bicycle shop
Seabass Cycles is sadly saying farewell to our long-serving shop manager and friend. Simon has been an invaluable member of our team and we’ll be sad to see him go.
We are now tasked with finding someone to fill the gap left by his departure.
We’re looking for a shop manager to join our busy Peckham team, gel well with our mechanics, run a tight ship and be the primary point of interaction between customers and the shop.
- cyclist / bike enthusiast
- knowledgeable of bike products, standards and components (essential)
- some workshop experience (essential)
- ability to offer diagnosis and explanation regarding client repairs
- ability to accurately feed repair information to the workshop team
- management experience (essential)
- confident in a customer-facing role dealing with all levels of customer service interaction
- able to manage procurement, returns, warranty claims etc with various dealers and brands
- confident with epos systems
- comfortable with email correspondence
Role duties and responsibilities will be numerous and varied.
Applicants will be able to start within two weeks for a short hand-over/induction period.
Competitive rates of pay to be discussed
Bonusses, trade perks
Enquire via DM/email/over the phone.
020 7635 7005
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.