Website Orange Bikes
Located in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Orange Bikes are firmly established in the cycle industry as a leading manufacturer of high-end bicycles, since 1988.
We’re looking for an experienced account manager to join our sales team.
The role duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and make your own appointments within our existing dealer network
- Scope any possibilities for future business in locations that are lacking in sales
- Drive sales of new products from existing and forthcoming stock of bikes, frames and accessories
- Implement staff training on products and b2b site
- Communicate with sales/accounts team on dealer performance
- Work across the south of the UK covering store visits and demo events
- Attend some public and trade shows
- Provide feedback on current and possible future market trends
What we need from you:
- The ability to sell
- To work efficiently on your own
- Experience within the cycle industry
- Excellent communication skills backed up by good IT skills
- Some weekend work essential (don’t worry, you get your days back in lieu)
- Well organised and self motivated
- UK driving licence
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, based on your sales skills and experience
- Mercedes Vito van
- Mobile phone and computer
- 28 days holiday with additional days for additional years’ service
- Generous staff discounts
- Performance related bonus incentives
Our working week is 39 hours Monday-Friday. Due to the nature of the role, some flexibility will be required from time to time in order to meet business requirements.
We usually receive a large number of applications so unfortunately we won’t be able to reply to all of them. We will only contact those who have been successful in progressing to the interview process.
Send your CV to email@example.com before 30th November.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.