Website Certini Bicycle Co.
We are looking for a Stock Administrator to join our Bristol team. This role is to support the Store Manager and the Sales Team with all aspects of stock movement administration, including processing online orders, goods in/goods out, inter-store transfers as well as ensuring that the warehouse area is tidy and organized at all times.
- Processing online orders and inter-store transfers as they come through, including packaging the items when necessary, arranging delivery and moving stock to the relevant locations within the store
- The processing of all goods in, including the counting and inputting into stock management system whilst cross-referencing with the relevant documents.
- Preparation and processing of inter-store transfers
- Management of the stock room areas
- Fulfilment of customer orders
- Performing regular stock takes and reporting these to management
- PC literate
- Excellent communications skills and enjoy working in a team
- Systematic and logical approach to work processes
- Effective time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a self sufficient manner
- The ability to be extremely adaptable
- Familiar and comfortable with working in a fast paced environment
- Basic bike knowledge and being enthusiasm for all things two wheeled desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in using POS/Stock Management software is desirable but not essential
What we are offering:
- A secure job on a permanent, full time contract with a successful, growing company.
- 28 days holiday, staff purchase scheme, pension and benefits.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- A pleasant work environment with highly motivated colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop within your position
This is a permanent, full time position on a 40-hour contract. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.