Website Kent Cycle Hire
KENT CYCLE HIRE – Store Manager
Salary: £20K – £24K
Holiday entitlement: 3 months paid (November, December, January)
Work schedule: 5 days per week (weekends to be agreed)
Store Manager – (Main responsibilities)
- Ordering and pricing bikes, parts and accessories and maintaining inventory
- Selecting, training and overseeing staff (as required)
- Overseeing the hire team and assisting in electric scooter deployment
- Managing online bike rental and bike servicing systems
- Interacting with the public, across sales, repairs and hire
- Maintaining and updating social media feeds and online presence
- *A track record in bicycle repairs would be a hugely advantageous.
Kent Cycle Hire is a known and trusted brand, with over 12 years’ experience in the bicycle hire across three separate locations. Recently, we have entered into partnership with Bird Electric Scooters to provide electric scooter hire within the City of Canterbury, as part of a Government-backed scheme to reduce carbon emissions. We have also expanded into bicycle retail and repairs and are now seeking to recruit a store manager to implement and oversee operations from our new Canterbury base.
This will be a lifestyle choice for someone seeking a new direction within the bicycle industry. You will have a settled work-ethic and an appreciation of the simple, life-affirming principle of working hard with a reliable team, between two great locations (beachfront Whitstable / café quarter Canterbury) with three months paid holiday each year to pursue your own interests and perhaps travel the world.
Salary: 20K – 24K
How to apply: Please send your CV and brief cover letter explaining your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.