Website WHEELBASE Midlands
POSITION: Store Manager
LOCATION: WHEELBASE Midlands, Coventry
We are currently looking for an outstanding applicant to be the Store Manager at our brand-new retail store – WHEELBASE Midlands in Coventry.
We are looking for someone with previous retail experience, who is confident and capable of delivering a first-class experience to our valued customers.
As the Store Manager you will provide positive leadership to your team, be sales focused and offer a best-in-class customer experience through great team dynamics, accurate stock control, time management and merchandising.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Achieve a best-in-class customer experience and ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service.
- Deliver the WHEELBASE brand ethos and culture of openness, inclusivity, community, and a passion for cycling in your store.
- Provide a positive working environment for staff and develop employee performance through training and mentoring.
- The store must be merchandised daily following guidance from HQ and always presented to a high standard.
- Responsible for accurate stock control through regular stock takes and record keeping.
- Lead regular store meetings with staff every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Recruiting and overseeing the training of store employees.
- Resolving customer problems and complaints in a diplomatic and solutions focused manner.
- Oversee the Workshop department and Workshop Manager.
- Management of operational requirements like deliveries, staff rotas, cashing up, waste, cleaning and product returns.
- Constantly work towards maintaining defined sales and profit margin targets.
- Report financials and sales information back to head office.
- Attend off-site managers meetings.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
- Passionate about cycling.
- Ability to lead, be inspirational and enthusiastic.
- Business sense and a sales-orientated personality.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy retail environment.
- Meet challenges with a positive attitude.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- General business IT skills.
HOURS: 5 days a week, full time role, including one day on a weekend
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience
HOLIDAY: 28 days paid holidays, including bank holidays
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional working environment
- Casual but smart dress code
- Staff social opportunities
TO APPLY: if you would like to apply to join the WHEELBASE Midlands team, please email a covering letter explaining the role you would like to apply for plus your experience and why you would be an ideal candidate to join the team, plus please attach an up-to-date CV. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 23 January 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.