Who we are:
As experts in multi-sports distribution, ZyroFisher provides cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit our brands, customers, and consumers. This is the philosophy that guides how we do business every day, driven by innovative market strategies and outstanding customer support. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments and ZyroFisher are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
Joining our team:
As the cycling industry continues to boom, this is a very exciting time to be joining ZyroFisher and being part of this growth opportunity is a great way to fast track your career.
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products we distribute, there are lots more benefits to being part of the ZyroFisher team. Because our people really matter to us, we offer our employees lots of rewards and benefits and the list continues to grow, but here we name a few;
- Flexible hybrid working patterns,
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays,
- Contractual sickness benefit and pension contributions,
- Discounted outdoor wear with partner brands,
- Life milestone gifts (marriage, significant birthday, new baby, etc.),
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- On-site parking at HQ,
- Casual dress,
- Free tea and coffee,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And every now and again our managers like to treat their teams to lunches out or an array of sweet treats.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Accounts team at ZyroFisher in the role of Strategic Account Manager. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, the job holder will be responsible for the sales and development of business with the allocated Bicycle and Outdoor retailers, to increase the Company’s sales, profitability, and positive market profile. The Strategic Accounts Manager is also responsible for supporting the identification of new business directions and the development of these.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and challenge best practice with new ways of thinking. You will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
- 5 years+ previous account management with major high street retailers with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the cycling market and brands
- Experience managing full P&L of key accounts.
- Inquisitive, with a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
- A problem solver!
- Advanced skills MS office in particular Excel.
- A personal interest in sports and the outdoors.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
So, if we sound like the company for you and you think you’re ready for the challenge of this role, then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for lengthy essays, fireworks or fancy introduction video….simply make it easy for us to read how great you are and why you’d be the perfect fit.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only. ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.