Website Mark Warner
The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
Our cycling team roles are exciting and varied with responsibilities including fleet maintenance, signing bicycles out and leading group tours on road cycling and mountain biking guided tours. The tour categories are designed to cater for all abilities and vary in physicality from easy to challenging and can range from 5 to 105k. Mark Warner’s cycling programme continues to grow year-on-year which makes it an exciting time to be a Cycling Coordinator.
- Leading guided tours over a variety of terrain, distance and intensities
- Promoting the cycling programme in resort and actively getting guests involved
- Greeting guests at the cycling centre, informing about the services available and talking about all things cycling
- Monitoring and maintaning a fleet of road and mountain bikes
- Knowledge of cycling and a good standard of personal fitness
- Passionate about bikes and cycling
- Cytech or similar qualification or cycle mechanic experience
- MIAS, MBLA, British Cycling Leadership qualifications desirable
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.
The role is for Summer 2020 (May – September)
To apply for this role please visit: https://www.markwarner.co.uk/recruitment2/cycling-coordinator/
or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.