Website The Rider Firm
The supply chain function is a vital area in The Rider Firm business, working alongside key suppliers in the manufacturing stage, through to delivery of product into our warehouses and onwards to riders across the world.
The right candidate for the job would be a cyclist and problem solver: we are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and innovative individual to join our rapidly growing team. A positive, can-do attitude will be essential, along with the ability to work independently, having the confidence to make informed decisions that will result in positive outcomes for the business and riders alike.
The successful candidate can expect to develop a career in a fast-growing business in the cycling industry, with scope and potential for growth and management roles.
The role is based from our offices and warehouses in Partridge Green, West Sussex, and it is vital that the candidate is able to work from the office here.
This role will specifically involve:
- Initially tasked with interrogating the current supply chain, finding any weaknesses, and helping to create robust and scalable solutions to problem areas.
- Working with our supplier base to improve and maintain strong relationships, with potential scope for international travel to visit suppliers and attend trade shows.
- Assist in the creation of accurate and automated demand planning.
- Efficient processing of inbound product to ensure speedy delivery to riders.
- Building and executing shipping strategies that increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Salary: Depending on experience
How to apply: email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.