Website YT Industries
Job title: UK Mill Sales Agent
Department: UK Mill
Responsible to: UK Senior Manager & UK Mill Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an UK Mill Sales Agent to join our YT UK team. The role will be based in our new building within the Surrey Hills.
The mission for the Mill Showroom Sales Agent is to become a leader in sales, product knowledge and highly influential in how you engage with our customers. It is important to ensure that each potential and existing customer have an exceptional experience within the Mill. The position will create a first point of contact for many of our customer and must show our core values and a reason why a customer would want to join our family. This particular role will add the additional support to the Mill team to allow them to improve the day to day running on the Mill, plus increase the customers experience, and YT community.
- Selling our bikes and ensuring targets are met.
- Provide expert level guidance for all YT products including. Suspension setup, drive train operations and all bike componentry.
- Ensure our customer experience within the Mill is first class
- Create a community spirit around the UK Mill. Including organising customer rides weekly.
- Make sure the Mill always has a wow factor
- Ensure all demo bikes are at a first class standard
- Ensure all customer demos have correct settings applied for each customer
- Execute Mill product flow, restocking, back of showroom operation, supply needs
- Manage daily showroom maintenance.
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time
- Being able to step into other roles when required.
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Inspire other team members to the YT values.
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK
- Improve the customer experience within the UK
- Help our social media platform with content.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Sales. Happy to engage with customers and sell them the correct product for their needs
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Current and high product knowledge: Being able to explain and set up a competitive bike for our customers
- Follow through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, with all our customers.
- Attention to detail. Makes sure the Mill is always able to give our customers an exceptional experience.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- Mechanical background preferred.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. Let the customer speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Experience has worked in sales within the industry previously.
- Relationship builder. Creating a good relationship with a customer.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to work weekends.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- A great staff purchase scheme
- Opportunity to travel and riding opportunities.
Country: YT UK
Contact: James Lawrence
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail and your earliest possible stating date firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit yt-industries.com .