Job Title: UK Sales Manager
Location: UK – with easy access to London
This position will be Wahoo’s Sales Manager for the UK, with a primary focus on actively supporting our premium network of Wahoo dealers.
The Wahoo portfolio is exciting, innovative, strong and set to grow in 2021. As a fast-growing premium brand our account ethos is “Quality over Quantity” and we strive to ensure that our dealers get the best support and brand experience the industry can offer.
A natural communicator with a passion for people, the ideal candidate will be able to apply strong account/relationship management skills, build brand awareness, grow revenues towards achieving company goals and work collaboratively with our London office team and Territory Brand Managers. Occasional international travel may be required to European trade shows and our headquarters based in Atlanta, USA.
The UK Sales Manager will report directly to Wahoo’s EU Sales Manager located in the UK.
- Plan, manage and execute Wahoo’s UK sales initiatives closely aligned with our company goals to reach and surpass our targets for revenue & profitability.
- Largely focused on existing account management but with a controlled and selective approach to new account expansion, this is a multi-faceted hands-on sales role requiring both regular in-person sales meetings, internal strategic planning sessions with store managers/buyers and the organisation and execution of Wahoo supported initiatives and activities at store-level.
- Maximise Wahoo profitability. With increased focus on profit as Wahoo grows, you need to closely analyse and adjust where necessary delivered margin at a SKU level and work to ensure margin structure for new products delivers best possible return.
- Build strong relationships with all IBD’s at the store owner, manager and shop employee level.
- Co-ordinate and fine-tune Wahoo’s dealer training programs with the two UK Territory Brand Managers.
- Support the finance team in Atlanta ensuring accounts are current and effecting payment for overdue invoices when necessary.
- Work closely with the UK Marketing Manager to plan and implement a Retail Marketing strategy for all UK Dealers, demonstrating strong activations across; Events, Digital Marketing and Point of Sale.
- Plan and implement successful product launches with the UK Marketing Manager and two Territory Brand Managers
- Ideally based within 2hr of central London.
- Travel within the UK will be required 80% of the time.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and key account management, ideally within the UK cycle/tech fitness industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude and desire to roll up the sleeves when necessary to get the job done.
- A genuinely organised self-starter who can operate effectively on their own and as part of a team.
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of the cycling & fitness arena. The ideal candidate is an avid cyclist and will have the desire and ability to regularly participate in group rides with dealers.
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of, consumer electronics. Ideal candidate is comfortable conversing on key topics such as smartphone technology, Apps, Bluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi wireless standards.
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.