Website Fox Head Britain Ltd
UK Sales Representative
Fox Head Europe is a fast growing action sports company, born from dirt and with its roots firmly fixed in the Sports of Motocross and Mountain Bike. A role has become available in the UK Team for a Southern UK Mountain Bike Sales Representative. We pride ourselves on attracting high calbre team players. We are looking for creative, self-driven, dynamic and experienced people, with a role up your sleeves and get stuck in attitude with a passion for a mountain bike.
Do you think you have what it takes to rise to the challenge?
More information about this job:
As our Southern UK Sales Representative you’ll be expected to bring your own performance to the tasks below.
- To manage, develop, sell to and service the account base in the specific geographical territory of the Southern UK.
- Provide information and relevant support materials to assist retailers in selling Fox Mountain Bike and Lifestyle products.
- Organise your own diary and where necessary regional Events to present and sell-in new season Fox Mountain Bike and Lifestyle collections.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Optimize sales and service to Fox MTB and LFS accounts through relentless outbound selling.
- Maximize sales of all Fox MTB and Fox Lifestyle products with a persistent pursuit to achieving sales goals with assigned geographies.
- Be accountable for selling to the account base through “Pre Book” and “At-Once” business via customer visits, email and telephone.
- Contact accounts to drive revenue and adoption of current selling campaigns.
- Establish and maintain timely, consistent, responsive external and internal relationships.
- Keep your manager informed of opportunities, problems, and support required to resolve issues.
- Develop selling skills via communication with Accounts, product teams and sales management.
- Have an awareness of competitor product portfolios, product trends and market demands to identify sell in and sello ut opportunities for accounts based on Fox inventory and regional market demands.
- Increase sell-in and sell-through by working in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team, to plan and deliver a clear, comprehensive merchandising plan in dealer doors on a seasonal basis.
- Develop and execute seasonal mailers, sales initiatives and in-season order opportunities to achieve seasonal sales targets.
- Actively participate in sales meetings and give feedback to UK Country Director.
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in retail, Inside Sales/Customer Service or Field Sales.
- Retail experience or understanding of retail environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with MTB product lines, the industry and trends in the market place is preferred.
- Ability to create, plan and deliver range presentation to customers.
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes.
- Experience delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with little direction or supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Proven background that reflects being results oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface at all levels of a business via phone, written communication and in person,
- Familiarity of sales processes, procedures and policies is a plus.
- Experience working across a wide range of business partners on projects.
- Ability to understand business issues and find creative ways to solve problems.
- Proven experience working with business deadlines.
- Technical proficiency with MS applications (Excel & Word)
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
- Full driving licence
Our mission is to equip and inspire our communities to experience the best ride ever.
If you’re ready to help accomplish this mission and take FOX MX to the next level please apply in writing / email with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.