Website YT Industries
Job title: UK Senior Mechanic
Department: UK Workshop
Responsible to: Senior Manager UK
Hours: 40 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Senior Mechanic to join our new YT UK team. The role will be based in our new building and new workshop within the Surrey Hills.
The mission for the Senior Mechanic is to manage the YT UK workshop to the highest standard. Making sure that all the bikes that leave the workshop are at a professional level. Create and maintain a UK service and warranty process. Most importantly to make the YT UK workshop one of the top five bicycle workshops within the UK.
- To create one of the top 5 workshops within the UK, with a reputation within the industry to match
- Improve customer warranty satisfaction
- Help Improve and create a warranty e-bike specific process
- A ten working day turnaround time is a worse case expectation
- Return the customers bike to them at the highest standard (pro build)
- To help create a warranty and service process within the UK
- To manage, monitor and report on internal warranty claims with the Customer Service Manager
- Ensure PR bikes are perfect for our partners
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time.
- Developing strong working relationships with the management and other employees
- Help grow the YT culture within the UK market, as well as our staff
- Support other staff members to help them be more efficient within their roles
- Become a leader at YT UK
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK
- Improve the customer experience within the UK
- Help create a YT culture within the UK market. Doing customer rides at least once a month.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB and E-MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and development
- 5 years minimum of industry experience in a mechanical role
- Qualified to Cytech level 3 is preferred. Although specific training in all areas will be provided to the successful candidate
- The ability to create and maintain a high-level service package.
- Brand awareness
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Management skills
- The ability to develop people
- Calm under pressure
- Must have good understanding of computers
- Ability to sell if required
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive salary
- 30 Days holiday
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email and your earliest possible start up date to: James.Lawrence@yt-industries.com
To apply for this job email your details to James.Lawrence@yt-industries.com.