Job title: UK Workshop Technician
Department: UK Workshop
Responsible to: UK Workshop Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Mechanic to join our new YT UK team. The role will be based in our new building and new workshop within the Surrey Hills.
The mission for the UK Workshop Technician is to help run the new UK YT Workshop, making sure all outgoing bikes are received to our customers and partners at the highest standard. The position will help create and maintain our UK warranty processes as well as bike servicing. With a goal to improve the performance of the workshop to our key targets. This candidate will become the right-hand person to the UK Workshop Manager.
- Improve the customer experience within the UK.
- To create one of the top 5 workshops within the UK, with a reputation within the industry to match.
- Improve customer warranty satisfaction.
- Help Improve and create a warranty e-bike specific process.
- To help create a warranty and service process within the UK
- Increase our service volume within the UK.
- A ten working day turnaround time is a worse case expectation.
- Return the customers bike to them at the highest standard (pro build)
- To manage, monitor and report on internal warranty claims with the UK Workshop Manager
- Ensure PR bikes are perfect for our partners.
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time.
- Developing strong working relationships with the management and other employees.
- Help grow the YT culture within the UK market, as well as our staff.
- Support other staff members to help them be more efficient within their roles.
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK.
- Help create a YT culture within the UK market. Doing customer rides at least once a month.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB and E-MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and development
- 3 years minimum of industry experience in a mechanical role
- Qualified to Cytech level is preferred. Although specific training in all areas will be provided to the successful candidate. Including training in Europe.
- The ability to create and maintain a high-level service package.
- Brand awareness
- Outstanding communication skills, including phone and email
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to develop people
- Calm under pressure
- Must have good understanding of computers
- Ability to sell if required
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive salary
- 30 Days holiday
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail and your earliest possible stating date email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.