Website Stif Mountain Bikes
Stif Mountain Bikes are looking for a hard working and enthusiastic warehouse & mail-order assistant to join us at our HQ.
Stif is one of the UK’s leading mountain bike stores, with a successful website and 2 retail locations, you would be joining a busy team of passionate staff.
We pride ourselves on industry leading customer service. The products that we specialise in and sell are some of the very best that the industry has to offer, and our customers are often discerning enthusiasts. In line with this, the attention to detail and level of customer service required from any of our staff needs to be very high.
You will need some knowledge of high-end mountain bikes and componentry. You will need excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills. The ability to work as a team member is vital. General IT skills and competence are a must.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to –
- Working with the Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Team to ensure all goods are received and despatch in a timely and most importantly, accurate manner.
- Mail-order Order processing – Ring through, picking, checking, packing & despatch
- Stock Control – booking on, product allocation and storage management.
- Packing high end goods such as bikes and frames.
- Picking of general retail orders
- Stock transfers in/out from our second store.
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy and presentable.
The ideal candidate will always go the extra mile to help a customer or colleague out. An approachable manner, excellent communication skills and good telephone manner are a must.
Experience using an EPOS system is advantageous, and ideally of course, you will be an enthusiastic mountain bike rider yourself!
In return for your hard work, as one of our valued team members you can expect a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
How to apply: Please send a CV for consideration to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.