Website Merlin Cycles
Warehouse manager for our busy ecommerce B2C despatch department.
Main duties to include:
- Staff supervision and management
- Ensuring despatch of orders, meeting the daily targets and time limits
- Stock management
- Working with the goods-in team to keep stock flowing
- Basic health & safety control
- Monitoring stock issues and working with customer service team
- Must have management experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of cycling and cycle components less important than B2C warehouse management
- Good computer skills
- Excellent people management skills, ability to lead and motivate a team of 15 staff
- Ability to work under pressure on the busy days
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills to effectively manage the flow of stock
- The position will suit an enthusiastic person who can bring their own ideas and input into our business
We offer a competitive salary to the right person, salary will be dependent on experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm (occasional weekend work may be required)
Holidays: 28 days (inc. Bank Holidays)
Please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.