Website Sigma Sports
WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR (FULL-TIME)
For over 25 years we have provided only the best cycling and triathlon products from our base in Surrey. Being at the forefront of the cycling industry, we require a self-motivated, team player who is passionate and caring about their career.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and checking the incoming warranty items on a daily basis from customers for exchange, refund or other.
- Processing incoming warranty claims quickly and efficiently and communicating with customers about their returns
- Coordinating with suppliers to provide a suitable warranty outcome for both Sigma Sports and customers alike
- Answering customer communication via both email and phone
- A flexible attitude to help other departments
- PC literacy is essential
- Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering outstanding customer service
- A natural communicator able to empathise with customers and see things from the other person’s point of view
- At least two years experience in a full-time cycling industry role
- Knowledge of all avenues of the cycling industry, including Road, Gravel, Mountain and Triathlon
- Some technical experience and curiosity about cycling products would be beneficial
8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons
28 days including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit sigmasports.com.