Who we are:
As experts in multi-sports distribution, ZyroFisher provides cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit our brands, customers, and consumers. This is the philosophy that guides how we do business every day, driven by innovative market strategies and outstanding customer support. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments and ZyroFisher are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
Joining our team:
As the cycling industry continues to boom, this is a very exciting time to be joining ZyroFisher and being part of this growth opportunity is a great way to fast track your career.
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products we distribute, there are lots more benefits to being part of the ZyroFisher team. Because our people really matter to us, we offer our employees lots of rewards and benefits and the list continues to grow, but here we name a few;
- Flexible hybrid working patterns,
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays,
- Contractual sickness benefit and pension contributions,
- Discounted outdoor wear with partner brands,
- Life milestone gifts (marriage, significant birthday, new baby, etc.),
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- On-site parking at HQ,
- Casual dress,
- Free tea and coffee,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And every now and again our managers like to treat their teams to lunches out or an array of sweet treats.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Technical Support team at ZyroFisher in the role of Warranty Technician. Based in Darlington and reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the position is responsible for after sales warranty and technical support for all brands in the ZyroFisher portfolio excluding SRAM. Working alongside the existing team you will process, repair and service returned products, recording these using Microsoft excel, brand portal websites and other software systems.
Responsible for providing market leading level of technical customer support to retailers, end consumers and internally via phone, email and web portals. You will need to contact manufacturers to seek technical information, update department records and respond to queries.
You will perform road and mountain bike builds, service work, repairs and PDI’s. You will be required to service, repair and rebuild wheels.
You will need to be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
- Have Maths and English GCSE grades 4/C or above or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a customer service role
- Experience with Excel, Outlook and be competent working with computers and other technology
- Strong knowledge of the cycling industry
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate data
- Have CyTech Level 2
- Previous experience working in the cycle industry
- Be an active cyclist
If appropriate CyTech training can be provided.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
So, if we sound like the company for you and you think you’re ready for the challenge of this role, then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com. No need for lengthy essays, fireworks or fancy introduction video….simply make it easy for us to read how great you are and why you’d be the perfect fit.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only. ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.