LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES.
WHEELBASE is the UK’s largest cycle store and we have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 25 years. We live and breathe bikes and have built up our business in the Lake District National Park with some of the UK’s best mountain and road rides right outside our HQ. We opened our second store WHEELBASE North East in 2016 and our third store WHEELBASE Yorkshire in 2018. We have ambitious plans for further expansion of our retail and e-commerce divisions.
We are currently looking for the right applicants to join our ever-growing Store Sales Team at our Lake District superstore in Staveley. In a busy and exciting environment, we strive to deliver outstanding service to our customers. Providing the latest products from the leading brands across all disciplines of our sport – mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
LOCATION: WHEELBASE Lake District, LA8 9LR
ABOUT THE JOB:
- To offer first-class customer service to all of our store customers at the UK’s largest cycle store
- Provide advice, assistance and expertise within any of our store departments; mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure
- Work closely with your Store Sales Team to create a positive, exciting and engaging retail environment
- The role is fast-paced, varied and testing
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Engage with customers, from meeting and greeting to asking questions, listening and understanding their needs
- Be a team player in our busy retail environment and have a passion for cycling
- Develop your product knowledge across mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure bikes, clothing and accessories
- Manage orders and deliver within time frames
- Passionate about cycling
- Confident, outgoing, polite and helpful
- Willingness to develop inter-personal skills and product knowledge
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 28 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.