About the role:
Here at bicycle. we are recruiting for a workshop manager position to support and aid growth in the business. As a leader in bike fitting and custom-made road bikes we are looking for an applicant who has good experience working with top level road components and has a wide knowledge of modern road bike technologies and service techniques.
As a workshop manager you will conduct and oversee the completion of service work and therefore ensure that all work is completed on time and to the required standard. You will also be responsible for liaising with our bike fitters to support any mechanical work they may require. We will expect the applicant to be skilled at managing their time and be able to delegate work efficiently to others, handle stock levels and ordering for workshop supplies, and manage communication with customers through the service process.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Cytech level 3 qualification (exceptions can be made based on experience)
- Previous experience managing in a workshop environment
- Sales experience
- Proficient in the service of all top-level road components from various brands
- Lightspeed till system experience will be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills
- Strong team work ethic and the ability to manage staff
- Stock management experience
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.