Website Pure Electric
Overview of the role
This is an exciting opportunity in our new and soon to open Leeds store for a current Workshop Manager or an experience Bicycle Mechanic looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Leeds Store Manager you will be an integral part of the success of the overall store performance. Leading the Workshop department you will be responsible for all build and maintenance tasks ensuring output is on time and of the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the store workshop
- Ensuring turnover generated through service and repairs hits agreed targets
- Daily assembly of new ebikes and escooters to the highest standards
- Manage the quality control of all output by the workshop and mechanical team
- Managing/motivating/training a small team of mechanics and bike builders
- Managing the workshop diary ensuring all build and maintenance tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Manage the workshop inventory
- Dealing with any customer complaints and warranty issues
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for bikes/scooters/personal electric transport and a customer-centric ethos
- A team player with good leadership ability
- Ideally will have prior experience working in a bike workshop
- Cytech 2 or equivalent
- Any of the following accreditation’s would be advantageous; Bosch, Shimano, Steps or Brompton
- You need to be proactive with a self-starting attitude
This is a full time contract, 38.75 hours per week. There is a 25 days holiday allowance, pension, staff discount available and bonus and commission opportunities (some benefits are applicable once a 3 month probation period has been successful).
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol/Glastonbury HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
Click here to apply for this job
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit purescooters.teamtailor.com.