Website Stows Cycles
We are looking for a full time experienced and well qualified mechanic to head our busy workshop in Berkshire.
Stows Cycles is a family run independent business that has been established in the area for over 70 years. We have a great reputation and have always had an outstanding workshop.
Your role will be to manage the workshop with the assistance of knowledgeable sales staff.
- Service, repair and maintenance of all types of bicycles including e-bikes
- Assessment/inspection of bicycles before work is carried out
- Liaise with customers regarding work on the phone and via our integrated workshop email system
- Ordering of parts and stock on time
- Safe working practice in the workshop
- Cytech 2/3 or equivalent or be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of cycle repair
- Competent with working on hydraulics and the various electronic gear systems
- Be able to wheel build to a high standard
- Have knowledge of e-bike systems
There are many up to date training courses available for Brompton/Brompton electric, Bosch, Yamaha and many others during the year where needed.
The position is full time 40 hours p/week. Salary will depend on experience and ability but is well paid. Paid holiday is 28 days (includes Bank Holidays) and a generous staff discount.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.