Website Banjo Cycles
Duties will include:
- Maintenance, repairs and servicing
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised working environment.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues. Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
- Aid in unloading stock transfers
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
- You will need to have knowledge of an extensive range of cycle equipment as you will be building bikes; identifying faults and deciding what kind of repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Cytech Level 2 or equivalent but a minimum of Level 1 will be considered.
- You will need to be thorough and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have a basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
If you have any questions please pop in and come and have a chat with one of our friendly staff members!
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
To apply for this job email your details to Newbury@specializedconceptstore.co.uk.