Website Cycle Addicts
Cycle Addicts is a Rochdale based bike shop selling top brands such as Scott, Transition, Marin, Ridley and more. We opened our doors in 2012 and we’ve had steady growth year on year in both sales and workshop demand. We have built a great customer base and reputation we are now looking to expand the workshop team to help keep our five-star service fast and efficient to our ever-expanding customer base.
We are looking for someone with over two years workshop experience working on high-end road and mountain bikes, this must include working on electronic shifting components, e-bike motors, and modern suspension components. In house and dealer training can be provided to the correct applicant if some of these skills are missing but some basic knowledge and experience in the field is essential.
The correct applicant must meet the following criteria
- Well-presented, punctual, and polite with a customer focused attitude
- Passionate about bikes and have a willingness to learn to keep up with the ever-changing technology in the bike trade
- Great communication skills and able to work well as a team and solo.
- Cytech Level 2 or equivalent but a minimum of Level 1 or similar qualifications will be considered if the experience criteria has been met
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve issues without the support of other team members
- Ability to complete jobs within the allotted time and always work efficiently within the workshop
- Good IT skills to work the computed based booking system
Role responsibilities will include
- Repairing and servicing customers bikes
- Building new bikes and carrying out PDI’s
- Custom building bikes form scratch with the latest components
- Booking customer jobs and controlling workflow on a day to day basis
- Helping with shop duties and talking to customer at the front desk
- Helping with ranging and workshop stock levels
We offer a competitive pay of £10-£11 per hour depending on experience working a 37-hour week Tuesday to Saturday. Holiday entitlement is 28 days including bank holidays and the typical bike shop benefits are included.
To apply please send your CV to dave@cycleaddicts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.