Website Orange Bikes
We know a thing or two when it comes to building bikes. We’ve been building bikes since 1988. From world cup winning downhill bikes to hardtail trail bikes, we do it all.
A rare opportunity has opened up. We’re looking for someone to come into our busy workshop and continue the Built in Britain tradition.
What we need from you:
- An experienced mechanic who knows their way around a bike
- Shimano STEPS experience is preferred
- Fast and efficient with attention to detail but without cutting corners
- A good communicator and a team player
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new methods
- A drive and passion for delivering the best of your abilities
The majority of the working day is spent assembling frames and building bikes for our customers both nationally and internationally.
We work from 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 1pm on Friday. Paid overtime available when required.
You can expect target driven production bonuses and other great perks working with us, plus 28 days holiday.
We’re looking for team players so if you think that’s you, please get in touch. We usually receive a very high volume of applications so we will only be contacting those who are successful in making it to the interview stage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th September.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.