Website Decathlon Surrey Quays
Title: Workshop Technician (Free Cytech Training Included)
Starting Salary: £9.03 – £9.87 based on qualifications
- Full Cytech Apprenticeship Included, Level 2 or 3.
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Shareholding Scheme Available
- Free on site gym facilities
- Generous Pension Scheme
Location: Central London
- Largest bicycle retailer in the world
- Family owned
- Dynamic workplace
- Passionate cyclists
- Wide range of career opportunities
- An ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team in a busy servicing workshop within the previous six months.
- You should be familiar with road, mountain, hybrid and the various and current technologies they feature.
- Excellent technical knowledge – ability to work on any type of bike to a high standard from a small puncture repair to a full bike build from scratch
- IT skills
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently.
- Completing of mechanic reports for bikes
- Keeping workshop clean & tidy
- Creative approach to retailing
- Ability to challenge normal practices with innovative ideas.
- Impeccable customer service, will always go the extra mile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good diagnostic skills & problem solving
- Able to manage work with minimal supervision
- Able to work well under pressure
- An excellent understanding of mechanical principles
- Awareness of good Health and Safety principles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.