Website Bike Factory Chester Ltd
Workshop Technicians – Full Time, 5 days out of 7 and Part Time including weekends
We are an independently owned store in the busy city of Chester, we are looking to recruit both full and part-time experienced workshop technicians.
You must have the following qualities to complement our existing team and to give our customers the best retail and service experience.
- Experience of carrying out custom builds and pre-delivery inspection of new bicycles
- Able to service maintain and carry out repairs to all brands of bikes
- E-bike knowledge is favoured but training is available
- A Cytech Level 2 qualification is preferable
- Ability to work as part of a team, and have good time management skills.
- Advising customers on repairs and have good communication skills
- Presentable appearance and be computer literate.
- Have experience in delivering excellent customer service.
As part of our team your benefits include
- 32 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Permanent position
- Excellent Staff discount
- Monthly incentive scheme
If we find the ideal candidate we may bring the closing date forward.
How to apply, email/web address: Email your CV and covering letter and explain why you would be the ideal candidate and which position you are applying for along with your salary expectations to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.