Role: Account Manager - HQ
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: The role will require great team work with the Territory Managers, Customer & Tech Service(s) within the organisation. It will help facilitate the roles of the Territory Managers and be to ‘go to’ person for our retailers for sales and purchase orders.
- Provide support for the Territory Managers and retailers relating to sales of our products.
- Provide guidance and support to the retailer to enhance their business.
- Build rapport and trust with the retailer network.
- Provide guidance and knowledge to help retailers with their purchasing forecasts.
- Effectively enter orders with the ERP system from retailers and place purchases for special orders.
- Attend events in the UK organised by the retailer or Pinarello.
- Provide relevant information of the territory and of the brand to retailer’s to help assess and improve their performance.
- Act as a facilitator amongst retailers in the territory when required.
- Partner with the team at HQ particularly Customer and Technical Service people.
- Provide sales related information to management as required
- Ideally this person has experience in this type of role inside or outside of the bicycle industry.
- The person may be working at retail and wish to extend their sales experience at brand level.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills, be a listener and be passionate about supporting the retailers business.
- Weekend work will be required at times with time given in lieu with this role.
If you wish to be part of the Pinarello brand in the UK, please send your CV, current salary details and covering letter, telling us why you are suitable to be considered for this role to: email@example.com