Job Title: Account Manager (North)
Do you want to be part of a business where your inputs and actions are integral to its success? We’re not looking for someone to be a small cog in the wheel, we’re looking for someone to help us drive it. If this sounds like you, come and join us at Greenover Sports.
Greenover Sports is one of the leading action sports distributors in the world and home to the prestigious Rocky Mountain, Thompson bikes and newly launched Peaty’s brands. We are a rapidly growing business run by a fun, passionate and enthusiastic team who are focussed on growing our bike division through outstanding service and support to our independent customer base.
We are currently recruiting for a Northern Account Manager to join our team. Your exact location isn’t too important as the role will be based from home and out on the road but what is important is a customer centric mindset and a hunger to grow the brands to their full potential.
Role and responsibility
Reporting to the Head of Cycling, you will be expected to:
· Manage and service the existing Rocky Mountain, Thompson and Peaty’s customer base to the highest standards
· New business development and the introduction of new accounts
· Take accountability for the sales performance of the brands within your dealer base
· Deliver brand and product training to your dealer base
· Devise and develop sales and marketing strategies
· Work with the media on product placement, tests and reviews
· Organise and implement strategic demo events
· Take ownership and responsibility to deliver the highest standards
· A self-motivator with a pro-active can do attitude
· Excellent organisational skills and punctuality
· Good verbal and written communication sills
· A keen interest in cycling
The right candidate will have a successful background in sales with at least 2 years of selling experience. A good understanding of the cycling market is a big advantage as well as an understanding of the Rocky Mountain, Thompsons and Peaty’s brands and their position in the marketplace.
Salary and package:
· Company vehicle
· Fully expensed phone and laptop
· Competitive salary and bonus
Application: Please send your CV, covering letter and current remuneration package to:
Martin Murray - email@example.com
Deadline date: March 9th