2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run, Snow and General Sports markets. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to small independent stores. 2pure is run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced account manager in the south of the UK.
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
Monthly bonus; company vehicle; iPhone and MacBook laptop.
Minimum 28 days holiday
Based in the South East of England you will be fully responsible for all Cycle sales activity within the territory.
The territory will cover the London, Kent, Surrey, East and West Sussex, Hampshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
You will be required to stay away from home at least 2 nights a month.
Key responsibilities include
· Hitting monthly brand sales and margin targets.
· Pre-selling brands within specific time periods to hit order deadlines.
· Driving dealer satisfaction by giving high levels of customer service
· Manage your own diary.
· Working with the internal sales team to maximize dealer support
· Attend trade shows in the UK.
· Report to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
· Manage dealer credit requirements.
· Product training and brand messaging.
· Develop new business in your territory with existing and new customers.
Essential Requirements For Role
· Account Manager experience in either cycle, run or sporting goods.
· Consider yourself to be an A player Account Manager.
· Strong presentation and sales skills.
· Ability to build customer relationships.
· Good verbal and written communication.
· A team player.
· A high attention to detail.
· Present yourself in a professional manner.
· Ability to work effectively in a positive but at times challenging and pressurized environment.
· Competent computer skills specifically in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to learn and understand technical products.
· Preferably have an interest in sport.
· Hold a Full UK Drivers license.
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
Please send CV’s and covering letter by e-mail to Blair Whiteside, 2pure Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org