Pon.Bike is a global group of bicycle brands that provides the best in any market segment- from offroad downhill racing to urban luggage carriers. We pride ourselves on creating a wide portfolio of innovative products, at the highest quality, and at great value for money. Whether you are looking for a connected Ebike, a state of the art full carbon road racer, or a traffic free way to get the children to school, we have a bike to fit your needs.
Account Manager UK
Comfort Bikes Gazelle and Kalkhoff Southern England
Pon.Bike are looking for a professional and self-motivated Account Manager to join the UK based Comfort Sales Team to support and grow their direct sales to the Independent Bicycle Dealer Network.
Competitive Basic salary (dependent on experience) with a generous bonus scheme. 28 days annual leave plus national holidays.
- Based in the UK and reporting to the Country Manager. You will work with an existing network of clients and also be responsible for identifying and expanding the client base within a set territory.
- This role is a full account manager’s role covering all sales and support aspects. You will be responsible for ensuring that all your clients receive a professional service.
- Working to financial targets.
- Set a business plan for the year that will enable you to meet and surpass these set targets.
- Grow and position the Gazelle and Kalkhoff brands with the right retailers.
- Identify opportunities to expand the penetration of the brands.
- Work closely and coordinate with the European based support teams, telesales, credit control, marketing and service department.
- Manage your own diary to maximise your time between servicing existing accounts and prospecting new ones.
- Work closely with your clients on their stocking and pre-season orders giving professional advice and guidance.
- Educate and give product training.
- Reviewing models and stock holding throughout the year.
- Some foreign travel will be required for new product launches.
- Home based
- Excellent communication skills.
- Someone that works with integrity high on the agenda.
- Someone that wants to be a team member and can contribute to a team.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships on all levels.
- Proven sales and service record.
- 2 years previous experience within Account Management would be preferred not necessarily in the cycle industry but a good knowledge and understanding of the UK cycle industry is a must.
- Technically minded.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are looking to work for one of the largest bicycle manufactures of Ebikes and the profile and the role suits you please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 1 February 2019 marking your email with the Job Title. Account Manager UK Comfort Bikes Gazelle and Kalkhoff Southern England